*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, March 26, 2007

Beautiful Butterfly Blogger Rak By Kristine B


Jason and I got a really pretty Blogger RAK today from KristineB from Ink Something We love butterflies, and this card is so beautiful. I just love the way Kristine cut the butterflies to pop off the paper, it really makes the card pop. I love the colors too, you don't get to see Marvelous Magenta much anymore, nice to see it back again!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger tyrymom29 said...

THis card is beautiful!!!

March 26, 2007 8:13 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Yeah! You got my card!! :o) I'm so glad you like it. It's a little different, but sometimes different is a good thing. :o) Have a great weekend!! (I'm still surviving Spring Break--can't imagine having 2 weeks of it. Not that I don't like my kids, it's just hard to find stuff to do!)

March 30, 2007 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!