*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Mmmm.....Warm Chocolate Cookies!


Mmmmm...... who doesn't love freshly baked chocolate chip cookies? I love warm soft and chewy right out of the oven chocolate chip cookies! Every time I make a batch I'm lucky if they last until the next day! Megan is the biggest cookie monster i have ever seen, Stephanie likes them too but Megan devours them! Last year Jason made a batch and accidentally used whole wheat flour, Megan didn't even notice or care......LMBO they were OK but there was definately a difference! And being a child that has so many food issues you think she would have noticed.



I have started a blog about our journey through Autism if you would like to check it out here is the link The Beauty Of Autism .
















My inspiration for this card is this picture!





Supplies: Chocolate Chip Wheel, and Studio G stamps, Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa, creamy Caramel and VV card stock, Chocolate Chip ink, Circle and Scalloped Oval punches, Scalloped Scissors, Eyelets, Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Sponge, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Alli Miles said...

OMGooooooshhhh that is the YUMMIEST card I have ever seen. I love it Kelly!!!!
Alli

March 25, 2007 8:48 AM  
Blogger Lisa C. said...

awesome card, awesome plate of cookies! Love how you did the cookies!

March 25, 2007 10:58 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

This looks great...love the inspiration!

March 25, 2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger bichonpawz said...

Beautiful Card! I'm starved! Now I need to find something Chocolate!! I, like you, am addicted to the stuff!! TFS!!

March 25, 2007 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has got to be one of the most adorable cards I've seen so far. I absolutely love it!

-Gwen

March 26, 2007 5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great card! I love the colors & of course the chocolate chip cookies!

March 26, 2007 7:27 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Yummy!! My favorite cookies, by the way. Very cute card!

March 26, 2007 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!