*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Diva's In Da House


Today's featured artist on SCS is Kendra AKA Scrapstampdiva! I love and have admired her work so I knew exactly which card i was going CASE!! I have been thinking about trying one for sometime now and this challenge was the perfect reason to do it! If you would like to try out for this challenge you can do so here FS07: Diva in da house! .

Here is Kendra card Birthday Delight

Supplies: Delight in Life and Linen stamps, Chocolate chip, Pretty in pink, Close to cocoa, and VV card stock, Chocolate chip ink, Stickles, White gel pen, Ribbon, Brad, Word window punch. Cuttlebug, Dimensionals

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE everything you make? Girl, you got it goin' ON! Okay, now please don't think I'm a blog-stalker...but I truly do admire your work.

Mary (toao)

March 25, 2007 7:09 PM  
Blogger Kendra Hernandez said...

SUPAH DUPAH case Kelly! Love the color combo too! :)

March 26, 2007 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Was just on the post a comment card thread at SCS. Had to come over to your blogg. I am subscribing. I love your SCS gallery. You do Awesome work!!
Leslie

April 06, 2007 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!