*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, March 30, 2007

My First Shadow Box


After seeing Dawn's Shadow Box tutorial on SCS I wanted to try one. if you would like to try one you can find the directions here Shadow Box Card It's been a while since I brought out Silly Sealife and the Fishy Wheel, I just love this set the creatures are so cute, I'm going to send this one to my nephew, Hunter he loves getting happy mail! Oh I am so happy it is Friday I feel like I have been dragging my feet all week, and I am looking so forward to sleeping in tomorrow!

Supplies used: Silly Sealife, Loads of love and Fishy Wheel, Cool Caribbean and WW card stock, Always artichoke, Cool Caribbean, Ballet Blue, black ink, Aqua Painter, CM Oval Set.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome job! I love it along with everything else you post.

March 30, 2007 9:49 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Super...this is so cute...a great little scene!

March 30, 2007 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great card Kelly! When do you find time to sleep with all that creativity flowing through your body. You are seriously talented!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Shelley

March 30, 2007 1:12 PM  
Blogger Kendra Hernandez said...

great shadow box kelly! I have got to give one of those a try! :)

March 30, 2007 9:22 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

hahaha the turtle flying up and the sentiment go so well together! Love it!

March 30, 2007 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!