*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pot Lid Purse


I finally decide to try on these pot lid purses I have been seeing everywhere, I love it they are so cool! I uses a pot lid to trace a circle minus the bottom onto thin cardboard, like a cereal box, cut it out and used that template to cut, the paper I used 4 sheets of paper to make this bag , you will also need to cover the back of the circle too. Cut those circles out and glued all the paper onto the cardboard, then trimmed off and excess paper, used a oval punch to cut out a handle, the attached a lunch bag in the middle of the two sides, and embellished.

Supplies: Bodacious Bouquet, Recollections designer paper, Chocolate chip and VV card stock, Chocolate chip, Close to Cocoa and mellow moss ink, Cardboard, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Oval punch, lunch bag, pot lid.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Rose Ann said...

I love your pot lid purse! The strip with the layers flowers is so pretty!

March 28, 2007 9:07 AM  
Blogger bichonpawz said...

Your stuff is so unique and so amazing!! You GO Girl!!

March 28, 2007 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so cool! I hadn't seen these before and now can't wait to make one for myself. Thanks for sharing the "how-to".

March 28, 2007 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is amazing...I have never seen or heard of Pot Lid Purses. This is so awesome.

March 28, 2007 1:38 PM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

Gorgeous colors/paper/stampers!

March 28, 2007 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!