*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, March 26, 2007

Bunny Coaster Box



This is my first attempt at a coaster box, and with Easter right around the corner, I thought doing a bunny would be perfect! You can find the tutorial on how to make these here Coaster Gift Box.

I just love all colors of Easter, the pinks, yellows, purples and blues! For the bag of goodies in the Bunny Box I attached a matching bunny tag! Isn't he just darling! I definitely will be making more coaster boxes these are great!









Supplies: Pretty in Pink, WW, and Creative Memories designer Paper, Ribbon, Crop-A-Dile, Circle ,Hole and Oval Punches, CM cutting system, Googlie eyes, Pastels, Marker, Fuzzy ball, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute...i should do something like that, but finding the time is a challenge. Love what you create!!

Diana

March 26, 2007 10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these wonderful criter creations that you have been coming up with! You are too talented!
Shelley

March 26, 2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

This is awesome!! I soooo wish I had the oval punches to make one! Maybe next year ;0)

March 26, 2007 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very creative! I just got some coasters in te mail today. I'd love to give this one a try....think my grandkids would love it!!

March 26, 2007 6:10 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Too stinkin' cute!

I just love the tail end, KWIM?

March 27, 2007 10:58 AM  
Blogger laos348 said...

That is adorable!! I love how you decorated the front and back - the bunny is too cute!

March 29, 2007 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen...well, next to my DS of course! Love it!

~Kathy

April 01, 2007 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!