*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, March 30, 2007

Baa Baa White Sheep!



After the challenge the other day I had some much fun with my punches that I didn't want to stop.....LMBO!! So I made one more, a baby card this time. Isn't this baby lamb just the sweetest look at her face! I used my scalloped oval and cuttlebug to make her fleece. Now it's just too bad that i don't know anyone who has just had a baby girl. I guess I will have to wait and see what the future holds.

Are you all getting excited about Gina K's April 1rst announcement? I am!

Supplies: Fancy Flexible phrases, Pretty in Pink, Black and WW card stock, Black ink, White gel pen, Brads, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Marker, Scalloped oval, circle, word window punches, Cuttlebub, and Googlie eyes.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

This is just too cute! And love your doodling too!

March 30, 2007 7:10 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

What a cute card.... I need to use my punches and create some animals.

March 30, 2007 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! So cute. I'm impressed with all your cards. They're beautiful. I have some free printable scrapbooking and craft things at my site- http://printables4scrapbooking.com - thought you might be interested. Some of the quotes are especially nice for cards!

March 31, 2007 5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I just love Baa Baa White Sheep. Made me laugh, it's sooo cute. Love looking at your blog. Thanks for all your hard work.

March 31, 2007 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable! So darn creative!

March 31, 2007 4:33 PM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

My mom, gremhog, is a HUGE fan of yours. FYI. Lately, she describes cute stuff she has seen on blogs and I say "that's 'diaries' of a stamper'...married to 'I made this.'" (As if you 2 only have blog names. haha). She told me about this adorable sheep made from the cuttlebug. Sounded really cute. Sure enough, I go to your blog...there it is!

March 31, 2007 5:34 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Dawn, that's too funny! We got such a kick out of
"that's 'diaries' of a stamper'...married to 'I made this.'" (As if you 2 only have blog names. haha)" I had no idea gremhog was your mom, how nice someone you can stamp with!

April 01, 2007 12:38 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Awe...this sheep is soooo adorable. You come up with the cÜTEST animals!! :o) Thanks for sharing with us all.

April 02, 2007 2:45 PM  
Blogger Sew Club said...

You are really super creative! I love ALL of those adorable animals and nugget boxes!

April 04, 2007 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!