*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

We Got A Bloggers RAK!!



I was so excited when I opened my mailbox yesterday Jason and I received our first Bloggers RAK from Denise Bryant! It is the most beautiful card, in the most wonderful spring colors!! I love it, thank you Denise you made my day!! You must check out Denise's Blog she make the most amazing cards, you can see her blog here All things Stamped .

If you would like to join the SCS Bloggers Club you first need to be a member of the SCS RAK group and you can enter here SCS RAK Group then here is the link for the Bloggers RAK Club

I just love getting Happy mail!! Don't you?

On another note her is another funny picture my friend send me, it's far too funny to keep to myself! ROTFLMBO!!! Look at his face! LMBO!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome!

Very Happy:)

March 14, 2007 10:13 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Gorgeous card and the photo cracked me up!

March 14, 2007 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!