*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

March House Mouse Design Of The Month


This is March's House Mouse Design of the Month. I love the little flower heads.......LMBO!!! Too cute! What a great stamp to get you in the mood for spring. If you are interested in, purchasing this stamp or any other House Mouse stamps you have to go see Dick at HM Stamps he will take good care of you, not to mention his rock bottom prices and super sales! Let him know I sent you! I love ordering from here A+ customer service!

I am just in love with cuttlebug! can't wait until the new embossing folders hit the stores!

Wow I do think spring is starting to come to Enderby! Yesterday it was so warm and sunny and it melted almost all our snow away. It's so nice to see the driveway again ROTFLMBO never thought I would say that but the last time I saw it was October.

Supplies used: House Mouse Design of the Month stamp, Lovely Lilac, green Galore and WW card stock, Cuttlebug, Ribbon, Rectangle hand held punch, Eyelets, Prisma pencils, Gamasol, Blending Stumps, and Dimensionals

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Great card...the coloring is spot-on!

March 07, 2007 10:07 AM  
Blogger Rosella said...

Very adorable card!
Nice to hear that the weather was nice down there too. Great day here (Langley) yesterday too. It's rainy again today.

March 07, 2007 12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those House Mouse stamps!
Don't think I could live with that much snow! I'm glad I live in TX. But I know your part of the country is beautiful - the snow & rain make it that way. We'll soon be dry & hot.

March 07, 2007 12:55 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

oh, those are so so cute:)

March 07, 2007 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!