*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Chocolate Critters!!








Welcome to chocolate Sunday!!


For this edition of Chocolate Sunday I thought these little critter nuggets tents would be perfect!

After seeing some animal nuggets on SCS today, made by creativechoicedesigns hers were so cute I had to try my own.

The dimensions for the critter nugget tents are 5" x 1 1/2" score @ 2" and 3" . Easy as pie!

Chocolate is a vegetable
Chocolate, the 5th food group:

Chocolate is a vegetable: Chocolate is derived from cocoa beans.
Beans = vegetable.
Sugar is derived from either sugar CANE or sugar BEETS. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable category. Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.
To go one step further, chocolate candy bars also contain milk, which is dairy. So candy bars are a health food.
Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.





























Melinda Monkey

Supplies Used:Chocolate chip and creamy Caramel card stock, Cirle and Oval punches, Goolie eyes, ribbon, and Marker












Petunia Pig

Supplies used: Pretty inPink and Chocolate Chip card stock, Circle and Hole punches, Marker, Ribbon, and Gogglie eyes.













Peggy Penguin

Suppies used: Black, Only Orange, and WW card stock, Oval punches, Ribbon, and Googlie eyes













Tina Turtle

Supplies used: Glorious Green, Barley Banana, and CM Printed paper, Circle punches, Ribbon, Marker and Goooglie eyes

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

OMG!! These are absolutely adorable! I must be gettin' me some circle and oval punches...and soon!! I think Peggy Penguin is my favorite. TFS :0)

March 10, 2007 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE these. My father-in-law and sister both seem to acquire a lot of pigs so I will have to make piggy ones and put some chocolate inside for them. Thanks for the wonderful ideas!

March 11, 2007 10:16 AM  
Blogger Lisa C. said...

OMG, these are so amazing! Holy cow, I must case them, hope that is ok..love love love these! You and Jason are on a roll!

March 11, 2007 1:31 PM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

cute!

March 11, 2007 3:36 PM  
Blogger Vickie Daniel said...

These are absolutely adorable.
Do you mind if I try to make some?
email me at mvdaniel@netnitco.net

March 11, 2007 6:13 PM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

these are sooooooo cute !!!!!You are soooooo Talented !!

March 11, 2007 7:28 PM  
Blogger Alli Miles said...

Very very C-U-T-E!!! TFS. They brought a smile to my face.
Alli

March 11, 2007 7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These could be cute magnets too!

March 12, 2007 12:30 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

OMG!

These are just so adorable:)

I could just eat them all up!

March 12, 2007 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These guys are awesome Kelly!! So cute! Thanks for sharing, this was my first visit to your blog and I really enjoyed it :)

March 13, 2007 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are super cute great job!

I think I like Petunia the best ;)

March 14, 2007 12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very creative, I can see the chocolate triggering creativity in your brain. I never met a chocolate I didn't like. I'd love to see more little critters.

March 16, 2007 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so cute! After I saw them on SCS, I had to make 2 of them at my son's pre-school. :o) I also love your toher animals, and hippo card...TFS!

April 22, 2007 6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely adore these little critters.... always looking for cute things to make from punches keep up the great work and THANKS for sharing!!

March 02, 2009 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!