*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, March 05, 2007

Freatured Stamper Challenge


Yesterday's featured stamper was Atomicbutterfly and I chose to do her {Happiness Always} card. Her card can be found here Atomicbutterfly's {Happiness Always}. For the challenge you must change at least 2 things and I chose to change the shape of the card, and the color. if you want to try this challenge you can check it out here FS04

Don't forget to enter to win Blogger's Chocolate in the post below, I will draw on Tuesday night, so there is still time.

Happy Monday!!

Supplies used: Happy harmony stamp set, Bravo Burgundy, and WW card stock, Bravo burgundy ink, Cuttlebug, Ribbon, Brads, Brayer, Ticket punch, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!