*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ribbon Share Anyone?

I am in a Ribbon Share being hosted by Francis aka Fairskinnedgoddess and there is still some positions open if you are interested drop me an email and let me know kellyshadow@yahoo.com
The details are

$30.00...15 different colors receiving 20 yards each. 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon not Stampin Up Ribbon but most of the colors will match Stampin Up

$3 dollars for shipping.

That's only $0.10 a yard!! Great Deal

I will get back to you what the colors are as soon as I know, Frances was saying that she thought it would be nice if everyone participating got to choose a color or 2 depending on how many people sign up in the end.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Sounds like a good deal!

Count me in!

March 09, 2007 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!