*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Feels Like Spring!


With all this sunshine we have been having it's beginning to feel a lot like spring! All the snow from my yard is gone and the crocuses are coming up, all in the pretty colors of spring. So I felt inspired to make a springy card. I stated looking through all my flowers sets but nothing seemed right, then I remembered the floral cuttlebug embossing folder! This is my first time using pastels, I don't actual own any, I have my friends here. Well I have to tell you, I love them!!

I love the softness and gentleness that they have offered to this card. What do you think?

The color is a little darker in the photo, it's much nicer IRL.

Supplies used: Warm words stamp set, Certainly Celery, and WW card stock, Certainly Celery ink, Pastels, Cuttlebug, Ribbon, Oval punches, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! So soft & pretty. I like it!!!

March 13, 2007 1:43 PM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

This is so pretty and I like your new header too!

March 13, 2007 2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I especially love the ribbon.

March 13, 2007 3:19 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Oh, I LOVE it Kelly!! I have this folder too, but have never used it...YET! Now I'm gonna have to try it with the pastels :)
Thanks for sharing...it's very pretty!

March 14, 2007 12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The card looks beautiful using the pastels - fantastic idea!

March 14, 2007 6:08 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Very pretty card - I love what you did with the embossing folder! TFS

March 14, 2007 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!