*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, March 11, 2007

I Played!


With Toy! Toy was the featured stamper for todays challenge on SCS, I chose to case her Happiness card seen here Toy's Happiness card I just love her card so much I had to try this one. If you want to try the challenge you can find it here FS05: Who Wants To Play? . I just love the way this card turned out. Instead of using a background stamp i decided to use the cuttlebud and the textile embossing folder and then brayer over that with Bravo Burgundy ink. It really made the whole card pop!



Here is funny picture I came across in my internet travel it makes me laugh every time I see it........ROTFLMBO!!!!

















Supplies used: Delight in Life, and Happy Harmony stamp sets, Mellow Moss, bravo burgundy, VV card stock, Bravo Burgundy ink, Cuttlebug, Textile folder, Ribbon, Ticket punch, Stickles, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger chumly said...

I would love to meet this dentist.

March 11, 2007 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gave me my first real laugh of the day!

March 12, 2007 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!