*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

And the Winner is..........

Drum roll please RRRRRrrrrrr............ and the winner is Steph! Steph please email me your snail mail addy and I will get these chocolates out to you!

Here is what Steph had to say
Steph said...

Hey, your favorite song is my wedding song. I had a girlfriend sing it while we signed our paper work and all that jazz. So, if I'm aloud to have the same favorite as you, I'll pick that. If I had to choose something different it would probably be something by Bryan Adams....Summer of '69 is always great!

If you would like to visit Stephs blog you can do that here Steph's Stuff
Congratulations!!! Thank you to everyone who played!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina Wrona said...

boo hoo, I didn't win this time, but then again Congrats to the Winner!
:)

March 07, 2007 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!