*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, March 12, 2007

I played with Toy again!!


Toy just has such a wonderful gallery I just had to do one more, so I chose to case her
XOX Like No udder XOX card it is so sweet! If you want to try the challenge you can find it here FS05: Who Wants To Play? . Now I think i might try to do todays challenge.

Spring break here and the kids are home for the next 2 weeks, so I am hoping to get alot of stamping done since I won't have to leave the house as often. What are you doing to entertain your kids during the break? Any ideas or suggestions would be great!

Supplies used: Gina K Pig, Very Punny, and Fancy Flexible Phrases stamps sets, Pretty in Pink and WW card stock, Black Stazon ink, Prisma pencils, Gamasol, blending stumps, Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Brad, Scalloped circle, circle and Word Window punches, Bling, and Dimensionals

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

I love the little piggy!

March 13, 2007 9:31 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome! So cute:)

March 13, 2007 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!