*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, March 15, 2007

MoreChocolate Critters!

I decided to try to make some more chocolate critters you can see the original post here Chocolate Critters these are just so cute and so fun to make. Meet the newest members of the team.........LMBO!!

The Gang


















Sarah Skunk
( could also be a cat) Or Kiki Kitty as suggested by IDA
Supplies: Black, WW, and Pretty in Pink card stock, Googlie eyes, Ribbon, Oval punches, Circle punch and white gel pen



















Daffanie Duck
Supplies: Yoyo yellow, and Only orange card stock, Googlie eyes, Ribbon


















Bianca Bunny

Supplies WW, and Pretty in Pink card stock, Googlie eyes, ribbon marker, and Oval punches


















Carla Cow

Supplies: Black, WW and Pretty in Pink card stock, Googlie eyes, Oval punch, Marker, and Ribbon

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are adorable - I'd love to use a couple of your ideas with a group I have coming for a creataive ways to use punches class in April -Will be pleased to let them know my "source" and I'll include your blog link!

Again, super, super cute! TFS

March 16, 2007 4:36 AM  
Blogger Ida said...

These are just so darn cute! I love the names you come up with for them as well. I thought that Sarah Skunk was a cat (my first thought) so I'm thinking maybe Kiki Kitty for a name? Ida

March 16, 2007 8:36 AM  
Blogger Alli Miles said...

So so cute my friend! I check back all the time. TFS.

March 16, 2007 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These make me smile every time I see them!
Thanks!

March 16, 2007 11:19 AM  
Blogger Lisa C. said...

OMG, Kelly these are too adorable for words, may I have your permission to case them please? My kids were just freaking out over them!

March 16, 2007 1:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Yes, please do make your own, let me know how they turn out!

March 16, 2007 1:28 PM  
Blogger Vickie Daniel said...

Kelly,
You've done it again!! These are so cute! Can't wait to try them!
Thanks for sharing!
Vickie

March 16, 2007 3:30 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

those are just too cute!

March 16, 2007 10:26 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Oh My Goodness! These are too cute!

March 16, 2007 11:10 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Your chocolate critters are adorable!!

March 16, 2007 11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are absolutely adorable!!! What a great idea!

March 17, 2007 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!