*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Black and White Bodacious Bouquet


I cased this card it was originally done by Ally on SCS. From the first time I saw her card I knew I had to have this set and recreate it for myself. So I finally got this set from my sister for Christmas and put it to work right away! Here is a picture of Ally's card isn't her card beautiful.
  • Ally's card
  • I just love the look of this in black and white.



    Supplies used: Bodacious Bouquet, Riveting, Black card stock, Whisper White card stock, Versamark, White embossing powder, Black gingham ribbon, Dimensionals.

    Labels:

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Allison Rankin said...

    I saw this in the SCS gallery (at a glance...I have decided to take my tree down today which is nowhere near as fun as putting it up!) but did not comment. You did a great job here...this card is just beautiful!

    December 29, 2006 2:39 PM  
    Blogger Gail Binette said...

    WOW! This is an amazing work of art. Love looking at your blog.

    December 30, 2006 3:36 AM  
    Blogger Alli said...

    Awwww Kelly, thanks for the love and the mention, you did an amazing job with this card, it's awesome! Hugs, Ally

    December 30, 2006 9:21 AM  
    Blogger Kelli said...

    I stumbled onto your blog, some how through SCS and you've done a very nice job. I had to post because I am just down the road from you in Kelowna.
    The bodacious card looks great!
    And I thought my house was full of Christmas! My hubby said we either had to get another tree or get rid of some ornaments. I say get rid of him!
    Thanks for sharing.

    December 30, 2006 7:31 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Top Scrapbooking Blogs

    Powered by Blogger

    Check out..
    Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
    ..these Stamping sites!