*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Rubbah!!


Santa brought new rubbah to my house this year!! No actually I have the best family they got almost everything on my wishlist, can't get it all there is way too much! I am so excited to get to work with my new stamps! I have got them all cut and mounted and will be using them later today! Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! Make sure you come back to see my new rubbah at work! Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

New sets included: Bodacious Bouquet, Like a latte, Cheesecloth BG, Think Big, Best Fiends, Just Between Fiends, Beautiful Beach, Balmy Breezes, Happy Everything, Birthday Beauty, Give Thanks and the Nature Hike Jumbo Wheel

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kendra Hernandez said...

WOW - look at all your new goodies!!! I know you are in heaven right now. I didn't get any stamp stuff for christmas from my family (boohoo lol) I did just sign up to be a demonstrator two weeks ago and got seven new stamps sets and a ton of goodies - maybe that's why! LOL

December 27, 2006 10:16 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Oh Wowza! So, what's all in that magnificent stack of goodness? that's great that your family will get you stamps, my dh says I have too much and doesn't want to get involved in the "maddness"

December 27, 2006 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!