*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Parka Cutie!


Wow I can't believe there are only 5 days until Christmas Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org my kids are getting so excited! I have to finish of Jason's shopping today then I think i will finally be done, whew. I hope you are all enjoying the season!

I bought this set a year ago, and have never used it Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org, I cant believe how long it takes me to get to some things. The color in the photo is a little washed out it is much more pink in real life.

The base of the card is Pretty in Pink, followed by a layer of Whisper White, the next layer I divided into three and is again Pretty in Pink, stamped with white craft ink and the snowflake from Polar Pals and faux stitched around the edges. There is another series of layers and then the little girl. I first stamped her in Basic Black ink and the I stamped her one more time in Pretty in Pink ink, I cut the pink coat out and used a crafy knife to cut out her face and placed her ton the black image to see if the would line up, once the were lined up I embossed the trim on her coat with white emossing powder and the embossed over that with crystal snow embossing powder (I found it at Michaels). I assembled the little girl and ahered to the card, and finished off with a stamp from Riveting.

I had planned on posting a color challenge that I made yesterday but DH took the camera to work, so I guess I will post that later today or tomorrow. Merry Christmas!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Monds & Mayberry said...

This card is absolutely adorable! TFS

December 20, 2006 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!