*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christ's Birth Certificate Christmas Card


I made this card using a template found on SCS posted by RoseMc99 it can be found here
  • Christ's Birth Certificate
  • . Her card was so amazing I decided to try one. I printed her template onto Very Vanilla card stock cut out and matted on Certainly Celery card stock I then stamped on the baby feet in Certainly Celery ink using a stamp I found at Wal-mart. I adhered the matted layer to the card front and used my eyelet setter to punch to holes ant fed burgundy ribbon through creating a flat bow.

    The ladies in my bible study group just loved this card!

    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Theresa said...

    Hello!
    I just stumbled into your blog through SCS and was attracted to the fact that your in BC! I'm in Abbotsford!
    Your certificate card is wonderful! I'm saving it for next years ideas!

    December 14, 2006 9:56 AM  
    Blogger Becca said...

    This is awesome. Thanks for sharing!!

    December 14, 2006 10:55 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Top Scrapbooking Blogs

    Powered by Blogger

    Check out..
    Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
    ..these Stamping sites!