*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Blossoms Abound Card


I haven't used this set in a long time, I thought it would be fun to use it as I do have a few birthdays and anniversaries coming up in the near future. I used Bravo Burgundy, Always artichoke, and Very Vanilla card stock for this card. On the vanilla paper I used a stipple brush and Creamy Caramel ink to give it an aged effect.All the Always Artichoke card stock is stamper with the Linen background stamp in Always Artichoke ink. The blossoms are stamped in Bravo burgundy ink and the stem and writing are stamped with Always Artichoke. This card it just a matter of layers, finished off with some grosgrain ribbon. I really like how this card turned out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!