*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

"W" Treat Boxes




I made these little "W" fold treat boxes to give as part of a gift to the kids teachers for Christmas. The directions for the treat box are:

1. Cut card stock to 3 1/4x 11
2. Score @ 10", 6" and 4" these scores are valley folds
3. Turn over and score at 5" this score is a mountain fold

Decorate project!

The glorious green one was stamped with versa mark and embossed with red embossing powder. The tag window was traced on and cut out with a craft knife. I secured the top with a piece of velcro to keep it closed and taped the bag of treat to the inside.

The burgundy on was stamped with white craft ink and the Snowflake spot stamped set then I followed the same formula as above.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

These are really cute. I have one question though, what is a valley fold? Thanks for sharing these, I love them!

December 13, 2006 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!