*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Gingerbread Man Tea Bag Holder!


I saw this pattern on SCS a while back it was posted by Nadine Falco the card is 3 1/4 x 3 14 and the inside has a little pouch that hold a tea bag. First I stamped the gingerbread man using Island Blossoms flower for the body of the gingerbread man and creamy caramel ink, I drew little stitch lines around his body to add some dimension using a black marker. For his eyes I glued on googlie eyes and hand drew on the mouth, the heart button was also glued on at this time. To finish off his body I used liquid applique and some glitter and heat to puff up. Two of the corner of the card have faux stitching with red marker and the other two corner have a confetti heart glued on. The image was then matted on Real red card stock, and adhered to the tea bag holder witch had been stamped with soft swirls background stamp using creamy caramel.

The tea bag holder instructions are as follows. It is 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 folded so you would you would cut your card stock 3 1/4 x 9 3/4 inches scoring at 3 1/4 inches on each end and cutting the pocket on an angel so you have a triangular shaped pocket.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I would never have thought to use that flower to make a gingerbread man. Very cute! TFS

December 09, 2006 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!