*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Winter Wishes CD Holder





I made this CD cover for a swap that I joined I found the instructions on splitcoaststampers. The big snowflakes is embossed with Navy blue embossing powder. The cd is covered with a CD sticker and stamped with snowflakes and is filled with all my favorite Christmas songs. The back is closed with a piece of velcro. Here is a complete list of instructions.

CD Holder


One sheet of cardstock... easy
Cut long ways at 5 1/8 (so you have a piece that is 11x 5 1/8) Score this piece at 2.5 and again at 7.5

Take the left over strip and cut it down to 7 1/8.. It is already the perfect height. Score on each end at 1 inch. This is the inside piece that keeps the CD from sliding out. Glue to the inside pocket.

The left over piece you can use to mat your main image.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!