*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, November 27, 2006

Gift Bag Extravaganza!


This week is going to be gift bag extravaganza!
Every day I will be featuring a new bag!


For this gift tote I started with bravo burgundy card stock I rolled with the jumbo woodcut holly roller that had the bravo burgundy cartridge inside over the entire card stock I then assembled the gift tote the dimensions for word the gift told are take your 8 1/2 x 11 card stock score at 3 inches the long way turn your card stock and score at to 2", 5", 7", and 10" leaving a 1" flap at the end. Cut the piece of flap that measure 1" x 3" of so you should have cut off the little corner, leaving a 5 1/2" x 1" flap. Now cut the score marks on the bottom to the 3" score in running lengthwise. Good to score he says that measure 2" need to be cut to a length of 2" will to go so you will have 2 @ 2" and 2 @ 3". Once you have this done you can assemble the box just like you would a 2,4,6,8, box. To decorate the box I use brush gold, handsome hunter, and bravo burgundy I layered those and adhered to the box. I then stamped the holly with versa mark and used gold embossing powder on it colored in the holly with markers. A holly is matted again with brush gold, handsome hunter, bravo burgundy. For the handle I used ribbon and brads to secure it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog & I'm putting it in my faves with all the others I read every morning. I love your bag, especially the glitter. I just got this set & I'm always looking for ideas. Thanks for the inspiration.
~~Rita~~

November 27, 2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Danita said...

ooooo...lovely!! Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to the rest of the bags this week!

November 27, 2006 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the prettiest project that I have ever seen with this stamp set!!
Awesome!

November 27, 2006 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!