*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, October 15, 2006

What my DH made this weekend



Video of the diorama This is a video of a diorama that my husband made this weekend while we crafted together . He had the idea while looking at an empty prima flowers case . He used the empty box cut out the front , made a cylinder out of window sheets , stamped colored and cut out all the booglie eyed characters glued them onto the cylinder with a skewer down the middle to make the dancing characters . He then used Lovely as a tree set for the background . He hand drew the fire from a stamp he saw on some other site .

After that project was done he made another project while I worked on my own . It was a paint can that resembled a penguin for a container to hold these toques that look like little penguins he loves to make so much , here's what the can and the toques look like together .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!