*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, April 11, 2008

Will You Serve?

I made this card for today's Limited supply challenge, the challenge was to use no commercial designer paper and design your own background paper. I also managed to complete Sharon's challenge too, using glitter.

I used Flourishes Damask (positive) for my background, and Wedding Party for my image and Wedding Essentials for my sentiment.

I added stickles to the dresses, flowers, bows in their hair and earrings. I love stickles!!!

I am sooooooooo happy the weekend is here, I feel like I could really use some downtime, from driving here and there and all the jazz I just wanna sit and stamp with no interruptions! KWIM?

Supplies: Wedding Party, Wedding Essentials, Damask, Flourishes, FLLC, Lovely lavender, elegant eggplant, green galore, and white cs, Black and elegant eggplant ink, stickles, copics, ribbon.

post signature

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is totally fabulous, Kelly -- love it super much!!! Love the colors -- great combo -- love the girl's dresses - how fun -- and love the *floor* you made for them -- very creative!!! Great job on both challenges -- beautiful work!!! I'm so glad you played!!!

April 11, 2008 11:02 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

April 11, 2008 11:51 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

I love this Kelly!!!! You just rock!!!!

April 11, 2008 1:31 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

This is GORGEOUS -- love it

April 11, 2008 1:42 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Oh Kelly, this is awesome!! LOVE the color combo and the girl's dresses are fantastic . . . I even had to click to get a better look! What a creative card! LOVE the damask bg too . . . never thought to use the purples (thanks). See I told you before what an inspiration you are to me!!! Great job, keep 'em coming!
Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk)

April 11, 2008 3:37 PM  
Blogger flourishes said...

These girls are to die for cute!...what great dresses, such sparkle..I love the boquets detail and the floor linf...the are not floating down the aisle..just the bride. Wonderful job.

April 11, 2008 3:45 PM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Really pretty- such a different color combo.

April 12, 2008 6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very pretty card!! Love the image and how beautifully you colored and sparkled them up:)

April 12, 2008 7:09 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I love it!!!! Great job!

April 12, 2008 1:45 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Have loved all of your wedding cards bu this one is my favorite!

April 12, 2008 5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great colors! What a super challenge creation!

April 12, 2008 11:20 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

This is sooo fantastically gorgeous all around!! LOVE the colors especially, but that image is so cute and very fitting. Love all the purple glitter on the dresses and your flourishes are awesome. :D

April 26, 2008 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!