*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Cheers

I made this card for today's sketch challenge using Flourishes men's wear set. I really liked this sketch perfect fit for the frosty beer mugs.

After coloring in the mugs with my copic markers I used liquid appliqué for the foam on the beer and crystal effects on the mugs.

Thank you for all your well wishes with my allergies, I just find I am so tired when they act up.

I am so happy that Criminal Minds is finally returning tonight after that horribly long writers strike!! I have missed getting my fix.

Well I better get moving I have DR. appointment very soon and i still need to get dressed!

Supplies: men's Wear, flourishes, fllc, sage shadow, creamy caramel, chocolate chip and white cs, cosmo cricket dp, clack and burnt umber ink, copics, brads, liquid appliqué, crystal effects

post signature

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Connie said...

Great masculine card!

April 02, 2008 11:48 AM  
Blogger Broni said...

Love your beers!! Very cool and realistic looking!

April 02, 2008 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the perfect "man" card! Love the way you alternated the mugs :)

April 02, 2008 1:35 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

Great card Kelly. Love the mugs with the foam. I really have to get back to challanges and stamping.

WhooooooHoooooo Criminal minds is back

April 02, 2008 2:46 PM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Luv the foamy head!

April 02, 2008 4:13 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Now THAT is a MAN's card...I know many men who would actually show that one off!

April 02, 2008 5:18 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

What a wonderful man card for sure!
Love the foam !!! I'm a woman and am thirsty for a beer now,lol!!!

April 02, 2008 6:28 PM  
Blogger Charlene said...

Great card! I have such a hardtime making masculine cards...this one rocks!

April 02, 2008 6:53 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome! Make mine a Corona!

((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
Gina

April 03, 2008 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a must have stamp!! I LOVE the chilled mugs and the fabulous foam! Great details...they are just so realistic and fun!

April 03, 2008 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect. I think I will pull up a chair and have a nice cold one...Corona for me too! I will bring the lime. :) Janet in NC

April 03, 2008 3:43 PM  
Blogger Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is a wonderful card, Kelly -- I love your mugs!!! Great job!!!!

April 06, 2008 11:24 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

I love your beer mugs on this!! Awesome card!!

April 07, 2008 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!