*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Winner, and Answers

The winner is......................................................

BELA'S CREATING PLACE

Please email at kellyshadow@yahoo.com and i will pass your info onto Kelley so she can get the stamps out you.

I've heard a lot about Glimmer Mist recently....what is it and where do you get it??
Glimmer mist is essentially glitter in a spray form, it is a super fine glitter and has a gorgeous effect.
You can find glimmer mist in quite a few stores here are some place that I like to shop at
Embellish It Scrapbooking
All that scraps
Tattered angels the makers of Glimmer mist

I have to ask that beautiful color ribbon you used on this card....where did you get that from????
The ribbon is from Stampin Up, it is now retired it was called Purely pomegranante Satin ribbon, the ribbon used on the card mentioned was similar, just a slightly different shade, but I can't remember where I got it from.

Who makes it?
Glimmer mist is made by Tattered angles.

What colors does it come it?
Glimmer mist come in about 60 colors so there is a lot of choice I have only 6 colors but there are gold, latte, coffee shop, gingerbread, snowflake and sugar cookie. I do plan to collect a few more colors too!

How do I purchase stamps from this company (our daily bread).
You can purchase from them right here Our Daily Bread

Do you know what colorless, odorless mineral spirits are?

Odorless mineral spirits
is based on petroleum and has a moderate evaporation rate. It is said not to be absorbed through healthy skin, but it's sensible to take precautions, especially if you've sensitive skin. Odorless mineral spirits is, unsurprisingly, more expensive than normal mineral spirits as it has had some of the harmful aromatic solvents removed. Brands include Turpenoid, Thin-ex, Gamsol.

The reason the y work so well with prismacolor pencil is because prismacolor pencils have a wax base, oil painting is also a common use of orderless mineral spirits.

post signature

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Congrats Bella!!!

March 29, 2008 3:01 PM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

Congrats Bella!!

Thanks for all the info Kelly!!

March 29, 2008 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, Kelly. I have a ? about the Glimmer Mist I am hoping you can answer since you seem to love it so! Three of us that I know are not happy with it. We are finding that the spray is very blotchy and not at all a "mist." All three of us bought from the same retailer around the same time. Do yours spray misty-like? We are wondering if we bought from a bad batch!
Thanks!

March 30, 2008 7:16 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Wow, Kelly, thanks so very much. This stamp will have sentimental value. I posted to your e-mail and I forgot my addy so back I go again LOL.
Thanks for hosting and God Bless.
Bela

March 31, 2008 7:23 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Congrats Bella!
((((((((hugs))))))))))
Gina

March 31, 2008 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!