*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, March 28, 2008

Love Is In The Air...


Today's limited supply challenge was to use embellishments that we don't use, or that make us go why did we buy that......LOL! I have a ton of buttons that never seem to get used, the heart brads are another embellishment that rarely get touched.

The first card and the second card are the same other then the second card has a prima flower on to. Wanna know why????

Well it's cause.......... I didn't read through the challenge all the way.................we were also supposed to incorporate flowers into our card **blushing**!! Total brain fart on my part......LOL!



I also used Beate's weekend sketch challenge for the the layout! I adore this layout so perfect for smaller images!

Personally I like it better without the prima, what do think?

Don't forget to enter to win an Our Daily Bread stamps set in the post below.

I will be back later today with some answers to some questions that were asked about glimmer mist and how to purchase Our Daily Bread stamps.

Supplies: Fluffles, pretty in pink, real red, white cs, pink and real red designer prints dp, Black ink, copics, buttons, brads, ribbon, primas, scalloped circle punch, circle punch, gel pen.

post signature

Labels:

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. I am glad for today's challenge so your heart buttons were unearthed! They look great on this card!
Hugs and smiles

March 28, 2008 10:52 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwh the kitty is kissing the fish instead of eating it!
((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
Gina

March 28, 2008 11:26 AM  
Blogger Stamp With Linz said...

I think it's darling either way! Good job!

March 28, 2008 12:14 PM  
Blogger Elaine said...

I like em both! I always favor flowers, so it looks great to me!

March 28, 2008 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you I like the first one best...But again, I like them both. You cannot go wrong with this precious stamp!

March 28, 2008 2:11 PM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

Like them both, but I prefer the first one. :) Once again, more stunning cards, I love your blog!

March 28, 2008 2:55 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Sooooo cute! Like them both but, yep I like the one without the Prima too!

March 28, 2008 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cute!! Love the colors and especially the buttons!
Bev
(Rette Mom)

March 28, 2008 3:21 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

They're both gorgeous Kelly! I like the 2nd one,but I like primas so that's my opinion!!!

March 28, 2008 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These look great. I have just received some clear Penny Black stamps and your cards are a wonderful way of using them - thanks heaps for sharing and the inspiration!!

March 28, 2008 5:05 PM  
Blogger Bunny B said...

Love the card! Adorable. Cute cat too!

March 28, 2008 9:47 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Love Fluffles! Great card! Deb

March 28, 2008 10:13 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

just tooooo cute!

March 28, 2008 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable cards - both!!! Love the heart brads and the colors, too! If I *have* to pick one, I guess flower-less would be my choice :)

March 29, 2008 8:51 AM  
Blogger JenMarie said...

OMGosh, CUTE, love this!!

March 29, 2008 9:26 AM  
Blogger Richelle said...

Cute card...love the stamp. I also likt it better with the flower..lol
Richelle

March 29, 2008 2:03 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, and I love the buttons! :)

March 29, 2008 2:33 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Such a beautiful card !!! Great job!

March 29, 2008 2:48 PM  
Blogger jjcreations said...

This stamp is too cute.....Wonderful card. Joan

March 31, 2008 10:33 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

This cat dude's a hoot! What a fun card.

April 02, 2008 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super cute card--just love it!!
Laurie

April 08, 2008 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!