*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, April 18, 2008

Siberian Irises

I finally got my Siberian Irises set from Flourishes in the mail, I have been stalking the post man for the past 2 weeks!! Canada Posts seems to have come to a grinding halt lately, not too sure why but it feels like there maybe a strike in our future.

Anyhoo back to the card, I actually managed to do 2 challenges in one!! I made this for today's limited supply challenge, which was to make a long or tall card with no DP. I also managed to fit in Sharon's challenge to use black accents.

I also borrowed this color combo from Sharon's card!! Each of the Iris centers has a little dazzling diamonds, just to make them pop a bit, it looks very glittery in real life.

Thank Goodness It's Friday!!!! I am running out of steam for this week!!!

Supplies: Siberian Iris, Damask, Flourishes, FLLC, Almost Amethyst, barely banana, black, and white cs, black ink, copics, cuttlebug, Inkssentials White Opaque Pen by Ranger, CM oval cutting system, glue pen, dazzling daimonds.

post signature

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your card is so gorgeous!!! Wonderful coloring, great layout and I love those sweet swiss dots:)

April 18, 2008 11:46 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful, have a great weekend.

April 18, 2008 11:59 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Wow, Kelly, this is beautiful. I love the softness of the image, but the way you colored it really makes the difference!!

April 18, 2008 1:17 PM  
Blogger Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Gorgeous card -- totally wonderful!!! Beautiful work!!! So glad you played!!! Also, your new photo is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW!!!

April 18, 2008 2:57 PM  
Blogger jjcreations said...

This is gorgeous....I love these flowers and the piece along the back makes things look Victorian, or something special. It's beautiful. Joan

April 19, 2008 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! The flowers are vibrant and the black really makes them pop!
Deena

April 19, 2008 8:52 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Beautiful Iris's! This is a great card!

April 19, 2008 5:38 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

Lovely card! I just finished stamping last night with this beautiful iris...

April 21, 2008 8:56 AM  
Blogger Aimee said...

This card is gorgeous...

April 21, 2008 9:28 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful as well! Love the layout!

April 21, 2008 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!