*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, November 02, 2007

Do You Believe?

Do you believe in Santa Claus? I do, or at least I do believe in the magic of Christmas. I love watching adults transform into kids again at the mere sight of a Christmas tree with a train running around it, or how people get a sparkle in their eye when they see Santa at the mall, evoking happy memories of Christmas's past. We go all out decorating our house for the holidays, we have 6 full size trees!! A huge village and tons of other holiday decor my favorite has to be our 5' dancing Santa, I love watching the kids hold his hands and dance with him.

We are so lucky both our girls still believe in Santa Claus I thought by now Steph our 12 1/2 year old would have out grown Santa, but I am so happy she hasn't I hope she believes forever! Megan just loves Santa too!

Back to the card.......LOL! I made this card using Beate's weekend sketch challenge you will find that here Fresh and Fun. I love the layout but did find it a bit difficult to work with I just may have to try another one......LOL!

Supplies: Inkadinkado stamps, Real red, Old olive, River rock and VV card stock, Dashing DP, Real red ink, Bling, Brads, holly leaves and berry brads, ticket corner punch, and Dimesionals.

Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger Gina Wrona said...

YES, I believe!

November 02, 2007 12:14 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Just beautiful, Kelly!! Gotta love that DP!

And yes...I believe! :0)

November 02, 2007 2:47 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Beautiful card Kelly!!!

November 02, 2007 3:41 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi there, Your blog is so fun... I just found it from Beate's WSC. Your card is really wonderful!!
Laura

November 02, 2007 4:03 PM  
Blogger Niki Estes said...

Beautiful card! Christmas is my favorite season!

November 02, 2007 5:02 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Kelly said...

WOW! Kelly your Christmas cards are FANTASTIC!!! I have drooled over every post so far, can't wait to see what is next. You do awesome work.

November 02, 2007 6:15 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Wow, this card just screams Christmas, love it.

November 02, 2007 7:35 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Beautiful card! Love the Christmasy colors. I LOVE Christmas--my favorite time of year. I try not to get too into the secular part of it, but I definately believe in the birth of Jesus and the 'Magic' or Spirit of Christmas.

November 02, 2007 8:01 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh your card is so lovely. :)

Mary

November 02, 2007 8:59 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

My ten year old son still believes....and I couldn't be happier. I love this beautiful card!

November 02, 2007 9:55 PM  
Blogger Andrea, said...

This is such an elegant card love everything about it

November 03, 2007 2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

November 03, 2007 6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, your card is sooo beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

November 03, 2007 6:53 AM  
Blogger Crafty Connie said...

Wonderfully beautiful card!

November 03, 2007 7:03 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I *totally* believe! I love Christmas!

Love that "believe" stamp too!!

November 03, 2007 9:58 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Your card is so beautiful, Kelly!!

November 03, 2007 9:33 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So lovely Kelly! And thank you for the reminder of Christmas Spirit!

November 04, 2007 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your card is so lovely! Yes, I do believe in the magic of Christmas!

November 04, 2007 3:51 PM  
Blogger Crafty in Calgary said...

What a nice card, I love all of the layers and the Santa hat!

November 05, 2007 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!