*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, October 26, 2007

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas


I just love this snowman from Inkadinkado, he is just so darling, I couldn't resist inking him up! I stamper him on Shimmer paper with Palette Noir Hybrid ink and heat set it to prevent running then I used my Copics to color him in. Not too sure if you can tell but on the River rock layer that is embossed with the snowflakes folder from cuttlebug also has been misted with my Tattered Angels glimmer mist (Eclectic Paperie) this stuff is awesome, essentially glitter spray way cool!

Man has bit been frosty here in the mornings probably not too far off from getting some snow, I love winter I just would like to have my winter tires on before the snow flies, guess I had better get my butt in gear......LOL! I just love the warm cozy nights at home that winter provides, snuggled up with your loved ones in a blanket watching a movie, yep those are some of my favorite moments of winter, not to mention Christmas is in the winter!

Supplies: Snowman from Inkadinkado, Real Red, Old Olive, river Rock, Shimmer White card stock, Dashing DP, Palette Noir Hybrid ink, Copics, Glimmer Mist(Eclectic Paperie) , Holly and berry Brad (MM), Cuttlebug, Ticket Corner punch, Brads, Ribbon, and Dimesionals.

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful, love the paper you used and that holly on the corner of the image is fantastic.

October 26, 2007 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fab Christmas card.

October 26, 2007 10:56 AM  
Blogger Heather Leech said...

Wow! I'm more of a lurker than a commenter, but I love this card too! I didn't know about the holly brads...too cute! I don't have the same snowman stamp, but I'm sure I could find one to substitute. Thanks for the inspiration!
Heather L.
Arrrr!

October 26, 2007 11:50 AM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

Awww Love this card !! Great job as always !!!

October 26, 2007 12:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! WOW!!

October 26, 2007 12:26 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Better than hallmark! you go girl!

October 26, 2007 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card and great snowman image. Thanks for sharing.

October 26, 2007 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning!!

October 26, 2007 4:51 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

This is so beautiful, Kelly!! I am thinkin' I am gonna be casin' this one for sure!! :0)

October 26, 2007 7:01 PM  
Blogger Sandra Smart said...

wow, love the matting that you have done on this card! Beautiful!

October 26, 2007 7:08 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Wow Kelly ! I know I can count on a gorgeous card every time I visit your blog , your work is fabulous !

October 26, 2007 10:42 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh my gosh. I all most bought this stamp today. Your card is very pretty.

Mary

October 26, 2007 11:48 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

I love your snowman card! All those layers and the colors look sooo nice! I love the pretty ribbon and holly accent!

October 27, 2007 9:07 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

That's one BEAUTIFUL Snowman card!!
Love all the diff. layers the colors the brads...it's absolutely gorgeous!!!

October 27, 2007 11:02 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Ohhh...LOVE this card! That snowman IS really cute and I love your layout as well. Hey--if you have a sec, go check out my newest post...I CASED your jammybella card and made 3 invites for my dd's birthday slumber party. :) THANKS SO MUCH for that inspiration I needed to get them done!! I love your work--you have great taste. :) Take care.

October 27, 2007 10:09 PM  
Blogger Marlou McAlees said...

This is so beautiful, love all the layers and the stamp is adorable :)

October 28, 2007 1:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your cards are amazing!!
hugs,
Holly

October 28, 2007 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!