*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Spooktacular Halloween


I got this cutest Penny Black stamp from a Eclectic Paperie yesterday in the mail. It was just begging to be inked up......LOL! The DP is from Jeepers Creepers. Not too sure if you can tell but the candy corn paper is shimmery and some of the candy has glitter on it, it is such cool paper!

I used my copics to color the image in, still trying to get a hang of these darn things, anyone wanna teach me? The sentiment stamp is from Gina K. I made this card for Megan's aide for Halloween, she is always so fun to be around and loves dressing up every year for Halloween. Are you ready for Halloween? I think I have bought the candy three times over now......LOL! My girls have picked their costumes Megan is going to be Superman...........she has a thing for super heroes, Stephanie wants to be an angel so we are still on the hunt for the perfect costume, hopefully we find it! Do you dress up? I'm a party pooper no dressing up for me......LOL!

Have a Spooktacular Day!

Supplies: Penny Black, Gina K stamps, Morning Marigold, Black, Paper trey white card stock, Jeepers Creepers Dp, Palette Noir Hybrid ink, MM shimmer brads, MM mini Halloween brads, May arts Ribbon, Slot punch, Copics, Stickles, +
and Dimensionals

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love that gorgeous paper and that stamp is just too cute.

October 23, 2007 10:15 AM  
Blogger Heather Leech said...

I LOVE this card! It's almost enough to make me by the Penny Black stamp...but I already have so much Halloween stuff!
Thanks for sharing!
Arrr!
Heather L.

October 23, 2007 11:45 AM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

wow !!! I looooove this card It is way too cute .......Good job Girl!!Wish you lived closer ...Id steal you for an afternoon to teach me !! LOL

October 23, 2007 3:50 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

Ahhh this is just adorable!

October 23, 2007 4:10 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Fabulous!

October 23, 2007 5:28 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Lovable!!! Wonderful card Kelly!!!

October 23, 2007 5:31 PM  
Blogger JanTink said...

I wanted to buy that one, but they were sold out...now I know who got mine, LOL! ;-)

October 23, 2007 6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!

October 24, 2007 8:17 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Adorable!! I love the paper you chose to use with that cute stamp! Love this!

October 25, 2007 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!