*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, October 28, 2007

O' Christmas Tree

Well they finally arrived, my Papertrey stamps that is! It only took a month for then to get here, man I hat the postal system, and now that they are getting into their heavy season it will probably take two month for my next set to get here........LOL! I just adore this Christmas tree, it has the ability to be done up really cute or you can do it up really classy depending on the colors and adornments you choose.

I used stickles for the holly berries and to cover the star, it is so pretty and sparkly in real life. I also used my holly leaves and berry brads from Making Memories again, I just love them!! The holly leaves are just like Primas. You just have to try these I promise you will love them!

Supplies: Believe (Papertrey), Real Red, Old Olive, Shimmer White card stock, Palette Noir Hybrid Ink (heat set), Copic Markers, Stickles, Ribbon, Brads, Holly leaves and berry brads (MM), Ticket Corner punch, Cuttlebug, and Dimesionals.

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger Niki Estes said...

I love your card! I actually didn't get this set, but I love that tree! I may have to go back and add it on my next order.

October 28, 2007 9:35 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Oh yes, Papertrey's stamps are wonderful!!! I'm waiting for mine too!
Spectacular card!!! Love your holly!

October 28, 2007 9:36 AM  
Blogger Alli Miles said...

Oh I hear you on the postal system. Since I order a lot from the US I am always running to the mail box but after waiting 3 months for my order from a "misc" company I finally had to cancel it. Most of my PTI stamps arrive in 14-20 days...too long when you LOVE the rubbah. I am so delighted you finally received your set. You sure did a fab job on this card.

October 28, 2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Fabulous!

October 28, 2007 12:35 PM  
Blogger Marlou McAlees said...

what a fab card!!!! :)

October 28, 2007 1:17 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Beautiful card , love it !!!

October 28, 2007 1:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Love the card, and really, really love the holly leaves! I paid for shipping (by accident) once from Papertrey, and UPS got them to me so fast, I think it is well worth it to pay for that extra speed. Who can wait a month for stamps??

October 28, 2007 1:37 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Lovely card Kelly!!!

October 28, 2007 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card... love the colors and the dry embossed BG... the ribbon looks great and the embellishments too... TFS!

October 28, 2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger My Paper World said...

Stunning! I love the tree and the embossed background!

October 28, 2007 5:30 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful, your coloring is awesome.

October 28, 2007 5:33 PM  
Blogger Susan (susiestampalot) said...

This is really nice---LOVE papertrey!! I have this set and have yet to use the tree...thanks for the inspiration, friend!

October 28, 2007 7:27 PM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Looks super...love the holly!

October 28, 2007 7:47 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

gorgeous! i love that stamp

October 28, 2007 9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty, I just love everything about this card, the colors, the Snowflake Cuttlebug folder, I love that folder! your holly leaves and brads.

I hear you about Papertrey, usually I get my stuff just when they are starting to get ready for the next countdown, sucks.

October 29, 2007 7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, I love the last three holiday cards you made...they are all so adorable! The layouts are cute and the details are wonderful (the punched edges and the embossed backgrounds...)

Thanks for inspiring me this morning!

October 29, 2007 7:58 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Oh wow, such a pretty card! I guess the wait was worth it. I love the embossed background! Great job!

Maria

October 29, 2007 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an elegant card and what an awesome job of coloring it. Just lovely!!!

October 29, 2007 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!