*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yummy RAK!!!


Look at this yummy RAK I got from Rhonda at Rhonda's Design Haven!! OH My Word I love it!! So pretty I love the colors I really need these colors!! Thank you so much Rhonda you rock!!

I am so happy I joined Jen's (Pieces Of Me) monthly RAK club!! Woohoo!! I love getting goodies in the mail, so much better then bills!

Once again thank you so much to Rhonda for the beautiful gift and to Jen for hosting this awesome club!

I hope to be back later today with something, I have 2 back to back meetings at the school this morning so it didn't leave me any crafting time. I hate IEP meetings they are totally draining for me, wish me well.......LOL!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Wow, what awesome goodies, too cool

October 30, 2007 10:08 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome club! I've sent out my 2nd birthday card for the Birthday RAK club I joined on her blog as well. Maybe, I'll try this one.

October 30, 2007 1:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh.......what a wonderful RAK! Lucky girl! :-)

October 30, 2007 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This RAK is beautiful. I love the colours and what she did with the butterflies. TFS

October 30, 2007 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love this set!

October 30, 2007 2:36 PM  
Blogger Lois Michael said...

You lucky girl....very nice RAK! I love your xmas cards too!

October 30, 2007 7:31 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

OMG!!!! That is the most adorable set i've seen!!! Lucky you!!!

October 30, 2007 7:49 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

WOW! What a great RAK! Enjoy! :0)

October 30, 2007 8:26 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Wonderful goodies! Good luck on the IEP...I know how stressful they can be!

October 30, 2007 8:57 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

What a great RAK!! So pretty, and yummy too!!

November 01, 2007 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!