*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, October 29, 2007

Stocking Happiness


I just love this Sockafellabella it is the cutest!! I am so totally in love with SU's Dashing Paper the colors are fabulous! I used my Copics to color the image in, and stickles to highlight the holly berries, so sparkly in real life. I'm not normally a Bella girl but this image is just too cute! I think I am enjoying making holiday cards!

Not too much longer now just one more week and my sister will be getting her tests, she has to travel 5 hours just to get to the hospital for the tests so it is going to be a long day for her, her hubby has booked the day off and plans to be with her for all the tests, I am so happy she won't be alone. I will keep you posted on any news.

Supplies: Sockafellabella, River rock, Real red, Old Olive, and Shimmer card stock, Dashing DP, Palette Noir Hybrid ink, Cuttlebug, copics, Ticket corner punch, Stickles, Liquid Applique, Ribbon, Brads, Holly leaves and holly brad, Glimmer mist, and Dimesionals.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This card is too adorable!!! That DP is gorgeous, too.

October 29, 2007 11:40 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love this card, and your paper, please keep us current with your sister, continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

October 29, 2007 12:01 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This is awesome! I love that Bella image. So cool, and that paper is really beautiful!

October 29, 2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger Shannon Tompkins said...

I've loved your cards the last two days - I hope you don't mind but I am going to CASE they layouts as they are awesome. Giving credit to you of course. How's the weather your way?

October 29, 2007 12:44 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

So dang cute....as always!!!

October 29, 2007 1:57 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Fabulous! I'm now thinking I should get this for our Christmas cards this year!

October 29, 2007 2:46 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Too cute , love it !!!

October 29, 2007 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the holly on this card! your making some great Christmas cards! This Fella and Bella are cute!

October 29, 2007 3:52 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Kelly said...

FABULOUS! Love that card. I can't wait to get started on my Christmas cards for this year. You have some great work posted here. Thanks for sharing.

October 29, 2007 4:14 PM  
Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

BEAUTIFUL! :)

October 29, 2007 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute, I just love those colors together...whew, a tonne of layers!

October 30, 2007 5:32 AM  
Blogger Ila said...

This card is Gorgeous!!...love everything about it.

October 30, 2007 7:06 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Kelly;
I LOVE this sockafellabella stamp. I just received my "Bella" stamps but I wished that I had ordered this one. It is so Cute!
Good work!

November 06, 2007 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!