*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Frosty and Friends


I made this card for today's sketch challenge, I really like this layout!! I love these colors together Bashful Blue and Baroque Burgundy(Retired), the Baroque Burgundy matches the purely pomegranate satin ribbon perfectly.
I used my Copics to color the snowmen in, and for the snow I used liquid appliqué and stickles.

I can't telly you how happy I am that the school board card order for 90 cards is done and picked up such a good feeling! No it's time to start thinking about Christmas cards. So here is one of many I need to do......LOL!

Supplies: Festive Favorites, Bashful Blue and Baroque Burgundy card stock, Holiday thyme DP(Retired), Palette Noir hybrid ink, Copics, Stickles, Ribbon, Brads, liquid appliqué , Snowflake Button, and Dimesionals.

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger Niki Estes said...

Very cute! I love the additions to the embossing.

October 24, 2007 8:54 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

This is stunning Kelly!

October 24, 2007 9:31 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Love it!

October 24, 2007 9:53 AM  
Blogger Heather Leech said...

What a gorgeous card! I have a bunch of baroque burgundy c/s left and am just ordering the satin ribbon...thanks for the tip about the match!
Arr!
Heather L.

October 24, 2007 11:53 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love it!

October 24, 2007 11:54 AM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

Love it as always!!!

October 24, 2007 12:14 PM  
Blogger Dawn Easton said...

Love the colours you used! Your card is so cute!

October 24, 2007 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it, those colors are so rich together...some of my fav's!

October 24, 2007 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the snow! they are awesome colours together! I need to get working on my Christmas cards! grr! one day! lol. I did get our family pic done so thats a start!

October 24, 2007 2:26 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

What a Gorgeous card!! I love all the accents you added.

October 24, 2007 4:55 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Another gorgeous card! WOWZERS!!!

October 24, 2007 8:56 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Fabulous , love it !

October 25, 2007 12:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love the rich colors, the snow, the big snowflake, well....I like it all! :-)

October 25, 2007 6:35 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Gorgeous snowmen card!!!! Lovely colors and sketch and love the bling!!

October 25, 2007 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!!! And that ribbon...luscious!

October 25, 2007 11:30 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is such a pretty card, Kelly! I love the colors, and those snowmen are so cute! That ribbon is yummy and I love the big snowflake!!

October 25, 2007 7:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Where, oh where, did you get that snowflake button? I love it, and I really love the rich colors of this card - so warm and inviting!

October 28, 2007 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!