*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Hearts Sketch Challenge


Today's sketch challenge was a little different I wasn't too sure about the three panels, but it actually breaks up the background quite nicely. I have been wanting to use Happy Hearts since I got it in a trade last week. I will give this card to hubby when he gets home today, for being so sweet! I have a terrible cold and I am such a baby when I am sick **insert blushing cheeks here** and he is so amazing, rubbing my back, keeping me hydrated and listening to me complain.

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here Sketch Challenge 120

Supplies: Happy Hearts, Real Red, Pretty in Pink and WW card stock, Real Red, Pretty in Pink inks, Ribbon, brads, Cuttlebug, Dimensionals.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I was iffy about the panels too. I love how you added texture to the panels and used a gazillion hearts. I {heart} Hearts- sorry couldn't resist!

April 18, 2007 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!