*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, May 15, 2008

We Have A Winner And A Card

Judy Rozema come on down!! Judy please email me your addy at kellyshadow@yahoo.com!!!

Sorry for the delay by the time I finished watching Criminal minds and CSI NY last night i was so tired I just went to bed!

Thank you everyone for playing along!! And to those who asked my birthday is on the 26th. I am compiling all the questions and will have a question answer post ready very shortly.

I made this card using Flourishes newly released lilac set, it is such a gorgeous set!! I don't know why but some of the lilacs look a little blurry they aren't in real life, i wonder if it was the glitter pen that caused it?

The instructions for this card can be found here Lilac Blossom.

Supplies: Lilac, flourishes fllc, always artichoke, VV cs, lovely lilac, always artichoke, ink, copics, glitter pen, oval punch, ribbon, plastic bag,

post signature

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Great card Kelley!

Congrats Judy!

(hugs)
Gina

May 15, 2008 1:20 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Congrats to the winner!
Such a beautiful card Kelly!!!!

May 15, 2008 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lovely card design Kelly. The lilac is a beautiful stamp and I'm looking forward to mine coming.
Cheers Carol

May 15, 2008 3:52 PM  
Blogger jjcreations said...

Gorgeous card. Joan

May 16, 2008 6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That. card. is. GORGEOUS !!

May 16, 2008 3:34 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

This card is a stunner!!!

May 16, 2008 9:11 PM  
Blogger Judy Rozema said...

Have you been in my yard? Because these are just what my flowers look like! Check them out on my blog!

Your card is GORGEOUS! And that set has been on my list forever. I need to get it!

And do you mean moi???????!!!!!

May 19, 2008 5:07 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Great job Kelly!!! Love it!

May 19, 2008 7:43 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Cool card design!

May 20, 2008 6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.

May 27, 2008 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very innovative card design Kelly!
I admire your creativity and your originality. Not many people have these qualities in them.

I really really love this card i think its simply beautiful.

-Annah

November 14, 2008 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!