*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's All About The Presents

At least to a child it is......LOL! I made this card for today's sketch challenge. I just love this layout perfect for some smaller images!

Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments yesterday about my mojo you are too sweet! And thank you for suggestion of the possibility of my tiredness being my thyroid, I do have a low thyroid but the blood work came back perfect for it.

The problem is a high white blood cell count, this is the second test it has come back high at first we thought i may have just been fighting off the flu. But with this second test high it looks like with all my other problems that we maybe looking for Cushings Syndrome. I have read a great deal of info on cushings and seem to have almost every symptom including a growth on a my lung!!

But I guess I will have to wait until June 2 until I am able to find out more from my Dr. If anyone has any information I would be very greatful if you would like to pass it along.

If you haven't enetered yet don't forget to enter for my blog candy (two posts down) I will be drawing later tonight.

Supplies: It's my birthday, cc designs, real red, bayou blue, barely banana and white cs, cupcake dp, black and real red ink, copics, ribbon, brads, stickles.

post signature

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Love this card Kelly.

I hope you find the answer to why you are sooo tired all the time.

May 14, 2008 12:37 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Oh Kelly,

I'm so very sorry you have to wait until June 2nd, sometimes I think that extra time makes it worse, kwim? I'll keep you in my prayers....

(hugs)
Gina

P.S. You are absolutely right about the kids w/presents. so true, so very true..

May 14, 2008 12:50 PM  
Blogger PatsyB said...

You need to give yourself a gift and take time to get your health back! We would miss your great cards but we worry about you. Love this card and will certainly "case" the layout for a birthday card for some of my little friends! Thanks for thinking of us even when you have so much on your mind!
PatsyB

May 14, 2008 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...this card is so darn adorable!! JUst perfect!

I know how tired you must be. I've had my thyroid out and on meds but still so tired almost all the time! With the dreary rain we've had most of this month, it isn't helping any!

I will think good thoughts and keep you in our prayers. I know how difficult it is to just sit and wait for answers. Do something nice for yourself if you can (besides stamping!)

Big hugs to you!

May 14, 2008 4:19 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Love this adorable card!!! I hope you get answers soon.....your in my thoughts and prayers.

May 15, 2008 4:22 AM  
Blogger Becky G said...

What an adorable card! Love the bright colors! Sorry to hear you are having medical issues! I hope the doctors find out what's going on!

May 15, 2008 9:57 PM  
Blogger michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE this totally cute card! GREAT paper!

May 17, 2008 8:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great card. I wanted to stop by and say hi!!

I hope all is well!

Jessica Lynn

May 18, 2008 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!