*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I carried you.........

Sorry I have been so MIA lately, Jason had a 4 day weekend so we just hung out as a family together, no stamping no blogging just family it was actually quite nice!

I made this card for today's color challenge, the challenge was to use certainly celery, soft sky and bayou blue, I just love these colors together. I sponged on the background and stamped it with my Our Daily Bread stamps set On eagle's wings. The trees are from a unknown company, sorry.

I hope everyone had a fabulous long weekend I know we did! But now my house is a disaster zone so off to work I go!

PS don't forget to vote for David Cook tonight on American Idol!!

Supplies: Our Daily Bread designs, On eagle's wings, unknown tree stamp, certainly celery, soft sky, bayou blue and white cs, certainly celery, soft sky, bayou blue, and black ink, copics, wjite gel pen.

post signature

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Beautiful card Kelly!!!! Those colors are amazing!1
Glad you had a fun family weekend!
You so deserve it!

May 20, 2008 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great card Kelly!
the more I see that set, the more I want it!!!
glad you had a long weekend of R&R!

May 20, 2008 1:33 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

It is about time you had some relaxation and a break from posting and making!!! This card is so serene...love the colors!

May 20, 2008 1:38 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Absolutely beautiful Kelly!

Many Blessings,
M.

May 20, 2008 1:54 PM  
Blogger Jacqueline said...

I love that card! The way you've colored it is just gorgeous. MY oldest has a think for eagles. He'd really love that card.

May 20, 2008 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He won!!!!

May 21, 2008 7:36 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Beautiful card Kelly.
Bela

May 23, 2008 3:02 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is gorgeous!! I love your coloring too!!

May 25, 2008 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.

May 27, 2008 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!