*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Isn't he just the cutest monkey?? I love monkeys! I made this for today's sketch challenge. perfect birthday card for a kid of any age 1-100......LOL!

Did you see American Idol lat night?? David Cook was awesome I soooooooo hope he wins!! He's just totally the WHOLE package!! He's HOT, young but not too young, hip, sounds great, seems sensitive, very humble. I can't wait for the result I am going crazy!! I'm so sad I don't get to vote!

Anyhoo back to the card, I used stickles for the balloon and the cherry on the cupcake, I also used crystal effects on the hat and cupcake icing just to give them a little more dimention.

Supplies: CC designs, Real red, yoyo yellow, white and black cs, real red, designer prints dp, black and real red ink, copics, stickles, cuttlebug, crystal effects, and brads.

post signature

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So cute. Love the polka dots!

May 21, 2008 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great card and love the color combination. I love David Cook too although they sure were praising the other David.

May 21, 2008 3:04 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Super cute Kelly!! That monkey is adorable,love the glitter!!

May 21, 2008 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your cutey monkey.... And YES David Cooke won and there were tears.... Yiiiiipppppeeee

May 21, 2008 8:54 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Really cute card, Kelly!

Aren't you just glad that David Cook won?

May 22, 2008 6:31 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Adorable card!!! YEA, DAvid Cook won!!!

May 23, 2008 4:23 AM  
Blogger jjcreations said...

This monkey is so sweet. I love him hanging from the balloon, and also holding that cupcake. Great little card and the colours are bright and fun too. Joan

May 24, 2008 11:14 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is adorable, Kelly!!

May 25, 2008 12:29 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

This is totally precious! Love that cute little guy and the colors are amazing! Nice job!

May 25, 2008 4:49 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Love this one! I might have to try this layout myself. :0)

...listening to David Cook right now! ;0)

May 25, 2008 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.

May 27, 2008 9:06 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

I just love their monkey set! And you've done an awesome job with it. Too bad I can't afford gas and new stamps. LOL.

Jane

May 28, 2008 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, he is the cutest little monkey and you did him justice! Cutest card too!!! Plumbliss - SCS, Marnie.

June 08, 2008 8:38 PM  
Blogger Ashley Newell said...

What a cute card!

January 24, 2009 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! i just loved it, wonderful and wobbly!
Graduation Congratulations Letter

August 17, 2011 9:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Happy birthday" well come to this world.ton once again, Regards, miss you quotes

November 27, 2015 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!