*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Some Days Your The Bug


Some Days your The Windshield.......LOL!! I love that statement it is too funny and true!!

I made this card for today's color challenge using JessicaLynn Original stamps this is called Spring Bugs and will be released on February 1rst, along with quite a few other new sets!! The colors for today's challenge were Yoyo yellow, going grey and basic grey , I substituted black for basic grey because I don't have any.

Oh my word has it been cold here!! Not as cold as some other places in Canada but cold none the less, the car almost didn't start this morning! But it did and I got Jason to work on time! I guess the good thing about it being cold outside is it makes we want to stay in and stamp, and do I ever have a ton of things to get to!

Supplies: Spring Bugs, JessicaLynn Original , Yoyo yellow, going grey, black card stock, black ink, copics, cuttlebug, flowers, brads, ribbon.

post signature

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Super cute card!!!

January 29, 2008 11:01 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

These guys are so cute

January 29, 2008 12:05 PM  
Blogger Kerry Johnson said...

What a perfect colour combo for that stamp set! It is super cute!

January 29, 2008 12:08 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Kelly said...

Cute card! I love it. And the saying to funny! I have one on my desk that is something very similar and they crack me up: Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
Thanks for sharing!

January 29, 2008 1:12 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

cute card kelly. tfs.

January 29, 2008 4:22 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

Aah...Cute card and so fun!!

January 29, 2008 8:03 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

Kelly ~ I just love this one...I love the song that this saying comes from and I can't remember her name...My niece and her children call me Aunt Bee...so this would be so cute for me to make cards and send to them. Thanks for sharing :)

January 30, 2008 3:39 AM  
Blogger JazzyH said...

Very cute.

January 30, 2008 6:00 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

This is just too cute. I like your saying also. :0)

January 30, 2008 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!