*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, January 28, 2008

Purely Pink Dahlia

I made this card for today;s TLC challenge, the challenge was to use a Dahlia fold. I have never tried this fold before, the results are so pretty!! My only problem with it is I have pretty bad carpal tunnel, so the folding was rather painful for me.

If you would like the instructions for the Dahlia fold you can find them here Dahlia Fold. If you wouls like to try today's TLC challenge you can find it here TLC153.

I just love pretty in pink and purely pomegranate together so pretty!! I still have a few stamps sets left if anyone is interested here is a list.

Print Pattern BG $9
Big Blossom $4
Do the Hula $8
Crosshatch BG $9
whirly twirly roller $3
tags so much $4
Spooky skyline jumbo roller $4

Supplies: Pretty in pink, Purely pomegranate, black, holiday harmony and retired SU DP, Bling, Ribbon, and circle punch.

post signature

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Marilyn said...

Wow - that card is amazing! I made a Dahlia fold card last year sometime and it was so much fun. Always love to come and see what you're up to!

January 28, 2008 8:55 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

This is so pretty, love the folds, just don't have the patience, maybe someday soon.

January 28, 2008 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I love this fold! I will have to try it when I get home from holidays!

January 28, 2008 9:42 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I commented on SCS, but I had to comment here too because this is stunning!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

January 28, 2008 10:00 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

That is just gorgeous! Almost makes me want to try it but I know I wouldn't have the patience to do it so I'll just enjoy yours!

January 28, 2008 11:28 AM  
Blogger michelle sturgeon said...

This turned out beautufully!

January 28, 2008 1:00 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

This is soooooo beautiful!!!!

January 28, 2008 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!!! You did a great job of folding all of that!!
Karen W

January 28, 2008 2:33 PM  
Blogger LettyLian said...

Hi, I'm interested in Monkey Business stamp set. Please let me know how to pay for this. Thank you so much!

January 28, 2008 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this bloom in two shades of pink ... very pretty.

January 28, 2008 7:45 PM  
Blogger Peggy Maier said...

That's simply gorgeous - must try it! Thanks for the link.

January 29, 2008 5:09 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What a beauty!

January 29, 2008 6:10 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Love it!
I love that fold and I have even used it a few times.

January 29, 2008 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!