*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Catching UP

I am so behind on thank you. raks, and tags, so I am going to try to catch up now.....LOL!

Bela has given me the You Make My Day Award !! I feel so honored to have made someone's day, thank you so much Bela!!

The rules state that I am to mention 10 people who make my day and send them this award. There are so many people who make my day it is going to be hard to choose only 10!!


Flossie
Rose Ann
Bela
Tracy
Michele
Melanie's Madness
Shannon
Velta
Kristine
Heather

Each of these ladies have made my day. On that same note each and everyone who visits here makes my day!!



I got this wonderful RAK in the mail yesterday from Melissa,Thank you so much Melissa!!I love everything!! I took part in Jens Month Aloha RAK club, it is so fun!!You should stop by Jens blog and sign up for next month.











I got this beautiful RAK from someone at SCS, who sent it to me for friend appreciation, THANK YOU!! I don't know who sent it but it came with the most beautiful letter inside, that brought me tears reading it, thank you, it means so much to me. It also included a $25 gift certificate to Papertrey!! Like the letter and the card wasn't enough already!! Thank you I feel so blessed to have so many special women in my life!!


Question:

Blogger mimihas5 said...

I enjoyed your video Kelly. it was very nice to hear you. I love your card. How adorable is that stamp! Can you tell me where I can find High Hope stamps?

Thanks.

Mary

Hi Mary!! You can get High Hopes rubber stamps here High Hopes Rubber Stamps, they are a Canadian (ships to US)as well as being a member on SCS! I love their stamps there are so many cute images it is hard to decide what to get!

and now finally for the tag!

Wanda tagged me to list 7 facts about myself, my only problem is I am not an exciting to person, so there isn't much to tell. I will attempt to entertain you though........ROTF!!!!!

1. I am afraid of aging don't know why but it is a huge fear!
2. I'm a nut, you will always find me running around making up silly songs.
3. I recently had to give up pop, it was causing me so much indigestion, I miss my diet coke
4. I can never return a video on time.....never!
5. I love anything vanilla, lotion, shampoo, perfume, bubble bath, tea, gum, candy.........
6. I have an introverted personality I wish I didn't but don't know how to change it
7. I confess I make my dogs wear clothes for my own personal enjoyment.....LOL!

Now I am to tag 7 other people, but I would rather tag you all, so if you are reading this consider yourself tagged!!


post signature

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

Thanks so much Kelly!! Wow! You so make my day too...I just finished this on my blog today too...10 people just isn't enough...maybe I will have to add 10 more now ;0)

January 30, 2008 12:56 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

thank you for the award, that is so sweet, some interesting facts here about you and some great RAK's. Sorry about the diet coke, know that I would have major withdrawals if I had to give up ice tea.

January 30, 2008 1:02 PM  
Blogger Shannon Tompkins said...

You make my day too. There is always a blogger post on my google reader from Kelly. I'll post tomorrow on who makes my day.

January 30, 2008 1:17 PM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

Those are beautiful RAKs. Isn't nice to get happy mail. :0)

January 30, 2008 1:30 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Hi Kelly: Your blog and your wonderful ramblings (is that the correct word on a blog?) are awesome to read and the cards...wow out of this world. That Mardi Gras.....makes me want to hop on a plane to Brazil. I am Portuguses LOL>

Ta ta for now, Bela

January 30, 2008 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award :)

January 30, 2008 9:53 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thanks so much Kelly! I was so excited when I saw it last night!

January 31, 2008 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Complete Shot Blog said...

Hello nicce post

January 28, 2024 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!