*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just Another Day In Paradise!!

Just Another Day In Paradise!! Yeah we all have days like that......LOL! I just love this Ethel stamp from Rubbernecker. I made this using today's way to use it challenge, the challenge being to use staples. I almost never use staples, so this was really a challenge for me. I stapled the sentiment to the main image and stapled some ribbon to the sentiment.

Just in case you missed last nights post I will put it here again I am looking for some good homes for some of my cards......... I have such a surplus of cards, I thought it would be nice to do a few RAKs a month, so if you are interested in receiving a RAK from me please email me your addy and I will compile a list, and every month I will select a few people to receive a RAK from me.

Well we got another 6" of snow last night!! I feel like I live in the north pole these days.......LOL! Poor Emmie and Phoebe (dogs) the snow is taller then them in most places, we do shovel a path for them but the insist on going potty of the shoveled path......LOL! So when they come in the are covered in snow everything except the very top of their heads.......LOL! It is too funny ROTF!!

Well I hope to be back a little later today with some more JessicaLynn Original samples.

Supplies: Rubbernecker stamps, real red, yoyo yellow, and cosmo cricket DP, Black ink, copic markers, stickles, brads, ribbon, staples, ticket corner punch.

post signature

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

This literally made me ::SNORT:: with laughter when I saw it!!!

January 31, 2008 9:56 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love this card, the image and sentiment is too funny, even looks like me, but my hips are bigger LOL. Card from you oh my, I would even pay for postage, sending you and email with my address. How nice.

January 31, 2008 10:09 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

When I saw this card Kelly, I literally starting laughing - it is awesome!! Great card girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

January 31, 2008 11:50 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

There you go again Kelly, making my day. I laughed so hard when I saw this one. I thought I was feeling old, a little grey is peeking through, till I saw this funny lady. I am 29 years young. LOL>
Bela

January 31, 2008 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, Kelly....Great card!!This card perfectly portrays me on most days:< I'll have to get these stamps. Too Funny!!

January 31, 2008 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for starting my day off with a good laugh with this great card.

Have a good one!!

Stamping hugs

January 31, 2008 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,
This is too too cute!! I wish it would get to freezing or below freezing for a couple of weeks - here in Texas. Everyone is so sick with all of these head colds and allergies.
Bev (Rette Mom)

January 31, 2008 2:43 PM  
Blogger orneryswife said...

I would LURVE to get a card from you!
I might even send one back! :-)
TM

February 01, 2008 6:47 AM  
Blogger A.Lee said...

Meg's comment was cute. I am in love with that sentiment! Stop the hilarity! Thanks for sharing this one--it made my day.

February 01, 2008 12:32 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Too cute , love it !
Hey Kelly can ya check your emails , I sent 3 this week with no response . Please get back to me . Thanks !

February 01, 2008 2:59 PM  
Blogger Gail Binette said...

I love,love,love this stamp and what you did with her. The saying is perfect too!

February 02, 2008 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!