*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Different Yet The Same


All right for today's post I would like everyone to put on their humor hats!! Why the humor harts you ask.......well.

I was cruising some blogs on Friday and came across Taylor's first Sketch Challenge, I love Taylor's stuff and immediately decided I wanted to try her sketch, although it would have to wait until the weekend when I had a bit more time to craft. So this is the card I made for her challenge again another stamp I have had for eons and never inked up. The glass is covered with crystal effects so it look like a real glass in real life.

Then on Saturday I was crusing some blogs again and I came across Lauren's blog and her Sketch challenge and noticed that it was very similar to Taylor's sketch. Cha-ching 2 sketch challenges that I could participate in!!! Whoohoo!! This made me so happy I don't get to play along much with blogger's sketch challenges so this was so nice to be able to participate in 2! So this is the card I made for Lauren's sketch challenge!

Ok so here is where the humor comes in, the 2 challenges reminded me of a song that I had hear on Just For Laughs a couple years ago about Britney Spear's ( I am in no way poking fun at Britney, I am saddened by her current state) using the same melody for 2 of her big hits Oops I Did It Again and Hit Me Baby One More Time. So I searched and found a video of the song I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!


post signature

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Lauren (mytime) said...

Yeah Kelly Im so glad you tried the sketch! Your cards came out awesome! LOVE the tier of chocolates-YUMMY!! And a tini is always good too :D
Now I need to watch the video

Thanks for playin along. Its cool you did it both ways too

January 27, 2008 12:40 PM  
Blogger Lisa C. said...

that video was SOOOOO funny, I had to watch it twice and you are SOOO right, it is funny! Love the cards!

January 27, 2008 1:17 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Both cards are great, I have just used the lady in the glass for my niece's 18th Birthday card!! and the video is well funny!!! Sue ;o)

January 27, 2008 1:29 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Love your cards today! Deb

January 27, 2008 2:45 PM  
Blogger laos348 said...

These cards are fun. That martini saying is one of my favorites!

January 27, 2008 4:08 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love the Martini card, the treat card is also great, but put me down for a martini, thanks for the video and song.

January 27, 2008 4:23 PM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

I love the colors you used on your first card. The video was a hoot. TFS.

January 28, 2008 9:26 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Both of them turned out sooo cute! That tier of treats looks absolutely yummy!!

January 28, 2008 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!