*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, January 04, 2008

Fabulously Pink Flowers

Today's limited supply challenge was to use no white or vanilla card stock, so I thought Fabulous Flowers would be a perfect set to work with I also used Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge for the layout I am so glad she is back!!

Well I have to tell you this card has been the most painful card EVER to photograph!! First I couldn't get the lighting right took about 65 pictures to get it right, then the batteries in the camera died, the the power went out right when i was editing it.........ughh! I don't think this card wanted to made not only did I have all the above problems but i ran put of both tape runner and my mono glue!!

I may just go back to bed!! Only I can't cause I have to finish my project for the big Embellish It January gallery reveal.

Supplies: Fabulous flowers, Flourished words, pretty in pink, purely pomegranate, black card stock, SU DP, Versa Magic ink in petunia, and pink, Clear EP, ribbon, bling, and dimensionals.

post signature

Labels:

24 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

sorry to hear about all the problems, but this card is a stunner glad that you stuck with it.

January 04, 2008 11:21 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

This card is a stunner! Sorry you had so many probs. I like the embellishment in the middle of the flower. It is beautiful! :0)

January 04, 2008 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, this is absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks for playing with the sketch!
Have a great weekend
Hugs and smiel

January 04, 2008 12:10 PM  
Blogger Niki Estes said...

What a pretty card! Love the colors and the big flower!

January 04, 2008 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, great card!!
Karen W

January 04, 2008 1:12 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Kelly- I have definitely had hard to photograph cards. Your determination paid off and it looks great.

Where did you get the bling for the center of the flower- is the filigree attached to the pink stone? I REALLY like that.

January 04, 2008 1:20 PM  
Blogger Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, fab colours and the flower is great

January 04, 2008 1:25 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Absolutely fabulous Kelly !!!

January 04, 2008 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm asking the same thing as someone else above - where did you get that bling for the center of the flower? The whole card is absolutely GORGEOUS. Great job!! (I was wondering if that was an old earring in the center??)

Julie
Morgan, Utah

January 04, 2008 1:45 PM  
Blogger simplyfairies said...

Truly stunning....

January 04, 2008 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous. You have out done yourself on this one. Thanks heaps for all the sharing you do on this blog.

January 04, 2008 2:47 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

It looks good to me! Your efforts paid off!

January 04, 2008 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous looking card! The colors are truly gorgeous and that ribbon is luscious!

January 04, 2008 4:30 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh Kelly - this is absolutely fabulous!!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

January 04, 2008 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card!

January 04, 2008 6:46 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Pretty in pink!!!

January 04, 2008 8:56 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

What a gorgeous card for Beate's sketch!! Love the bling and beautiful flower!

January 04, 2008 9:11 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Love the colors, very elegant looking..

January 05, 2008 5:48 AM  
Blogger Miss SassyLaLa said...

Kelly, I love your card. Great job. I knew when I saw it on SCS it was yours. Great job.

January 05, 2008 6:22 AM  
Blogger My Paper World said...

Wow! This stunning!

January 05, 2008 8:04 AM  
Blogger JazzyH said...

I love the card and the colors you used.

January 05, 2008 10:22 AM  
Blogger Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the colors and how you combined the papers.

January 05, 2008 5:13 PM  
Blogger laurie serino said...

Lovely, Gorgous, beautiful, I can't think of anymore words but it's all of them !!

January 07, 2008 11:40 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Kelly!! :)

January 09, 2008 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!